Pat is about ### years old and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need financial help & opportunities to move forward. I have been working hard despite osteoporosis & other disabilities. My husband lies so much & nothing happens. I want to be of a help to myself & others. I could elaborate how bad it is & abusive, demeaning plus all his secrets but I will...
Replies
13
Views
139
Marriage ke liye Prayer ### year's Old ### koi rista nahi ho raha pls prayer for ###
Replies
7
Views
190
I had sent a prayer request last month because I work in sales and on full commission. My sales have dropped significantly for the past two months and other people have done well. I have not changed anything. I just pray that I don’t have to leave this job that made me very successful to start a...
Replies
13
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,468
Messages
16,788,354
Members
649,036
Latest member
Lrtoosil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom