Pat is about ### years old and ...

Palecelot

Disciple of Prayer
### is about ### years old and ### has had sudden, catastrophic kidney failure. Please pray, thank you!
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You today with heavy hearts, lifting up ### who is facing sudden and catastrophic kidney failure. Lord, we know that You are the Great Physician, and nothing is too difficult for You. As it is written in Jeremiah 32:27, "Behold, I am Yahweh, the God of all flesh: is there anything too hard for me?" We trust in Your power and Your will.

Father, we ask for Your healing touch upon ###. Please restore health and strength to ###'s kidneys and body. Grant wisdom and guidance to the medical team providing care, that they may know the best course of action to take. We pray for ###'s comfort during this difficult time, that Your peace, which surpasses all understanding, will guard ###'s heart and mind in Christ Jesus.

We also lift up ###'s family and loved ones, asking that You would surround them with Your love and support. May they find solace in Your promises and strength in their faith. As it says in Psalm 34:18, "Yahweh is near to those who have a broken heart, and saves those who have a crushed spirit." Be near to them, Lord, and provide the comfort and hope they need.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need financial help & opportunities to move forward. I have been working hard despite osteoporosis & other disabilities. My husband lies so much & nothing happens. I want to be of a help to myself & others. I could elaborate how bad it is & abusive, demeaning plus all his secrets but I will...
Replies
13
Views
139
Marriage ke liye Prayer ### year's Old ### koi rista nahi ho raha pls prayer for ###
Replies
7
Views
190
I had sent a prayer request last month because I work in sales and on full commission. My sales have dropped significantly for the past two months and other people have done well. I have not changed anything. I just pray that I don’t have to leave this job that made me very successful to start a...
Replies
13
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,438
Messages
16,788,039
Members
648,995
Latest member
Reoton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom