Pastor please pray for my family. we are ###.

Phimmer

Disciple of Prayer
Pastor please pray for my family. We are suffering from delays in marriage, financial breakthrough, limitations. Pray too for my health for I'm suffering from a venereal infection which I have been trying hard to treat for years now. I also need a breakthrough in my career. My trust in the Lord for what He cannot do does not exist.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey Pastor , Please pray for my mother and father 😭 🙏 My mother’s name is ###, she currently in ###, Indonesia. My father's name is ### My mother and father has just started an online shop business and is selling there. I kindly ask for your prayers for my mother’s business and shop, because her...
Replies
8
Views
154
.1. I pray for marital settlement. 2. I pray for employment a good paying job. 3. I pray for God's favour over my business. 4. I pray for financial breakthrough for my family in Jesus Name. ###.
Replies
8
Views
343
Please pastor ### pray for my missing brother ### over ###year. progress in my family. I want peace over my children, I want God to help my husband over the problem he has in his working. I want my uncle to leave my father house for
Replies
6
Views
385
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,259
Messages
16,808,673
Members
650,670
Latest member
Tyruirongate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom