Pastor ### please pray for ### love ...

Epilagma

Humble Prayer Warrior
Pastor ji please pray for my ### marriage and my ### exam which is on ###. Please pray kijiye mere ye 2 kaam ho jaye. this is my only wish. I don’t want anything. Amen Amen Amen in the name of the Jesus Christ.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey Pastor , Please pray for my mother and father 😭 🙏 My mother’s name is ###, she currently in ###, Indonesia. My father's name is ### My mother and father has just started an online shop business and is selling there. I kindly ask for your prayers for my mother’s business and shop, because her...
Replies
8
Views
154
.1. I pray for marital settlement. 2. I pray for employment a good paying job. 3. I pray for God's favour over my business. 4. I pray for financial breakthrough for my family in Jesus Name. ###.
Replies
8
Views
341
Good morning pastor ###, please pray for me 🙏 my husband went to customary court for a divorce and I don't want that, I have four kids for him, 3 boys and 1 girl, the case will hold again on the 20th of August ###, I want God to restore my marriage. Please 🙏 for me God bless you sir.
Replies
5
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,053
Messages
16,794,800
Members
649,609
Latest member
Celiorville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom