Pastor please pray for ###... if I ...

Slorilt

Disciple of Prayer
Pastor please pray for me... if I didn't take any medicine (like paracetamol) I'm headache 12 hours.. and difficulty in breathing and sometimes my heartbeat fast. please Pastor please šŸ™
 
Pastor please pray for ###... if I didn't take any medicine (like paracetamol) I'm headache 12hours.. and difficulty in breathing and sometimes my heartbeat fast. please Pastor pleasešŸ™
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey Pastor , Please pray for my mother and father 😭 šŸ™ My mother’s name is ###, she currently in ###, Indonesia. My father's name is ### My mother and father has just started an online shop business and is selling there. I kindly ask for your prayers for my mother’s business and shop, because her...
Replies
8
Views
154
.1. I pray for marital settlement. 2. I pray for employment a good paying job. 3. I pray for God's favour over my business. 4. I pray for financial breakthrough for my family in Jesus Name. ###.
Replies
8
Views
341
Please pastor ### pray for my missing brother ### over ###year. progress in my family. I want peace over my children, I want God to help my husband over the problem he has in his working. I want my uncle to leave my father house for
Replies
6
Views
382
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,545
Messages
16,800,753
Members
650,074
Latest member
Struyrianroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom