Pastor Needs A Job- Praise Report!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blessedisthe1

Humble Prayer Partner
Thank you to all who prayed for my husband yesterday morning. He was very discouraged when I got home from work yesterday that I didn't know how to encourage him anymore. I told him to just trust in God and believe that HE has the best job waiting for him. About fifteen minutes later he received two calls to interview for two of the best potential jobs available in our area. I KNOW he will get one of them, the perfect one for him because GOD only picks the best for us! Praise be to HIM!

Can you believe that? after one whole year of nothing, two interviews the same week! Thank you all for your prayers!!!!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PRAISE REPORT!!!! I landed A NICE JOB OH 😍MY GLORY THANK YOU FATHER GOD OH MIGHTY KING OF ALL. HALLELUYAH TO YOU HEAVENLY FATHER . I THANK YOU SOOO MUCH AND WE THANK YOU SOO MUCH . WOOO HOO JUST PUMPED AND HAPPY & SATISFIED😍
Replies
10
Views
439
Praise report - Answered Prayer: Bit of a long story - but worth hearing the whole thing This is a bit of a long story, but worth hearing to hear all the good that came out of it. This Christmas, my sister came home to spend Christmas week with us to celebrate. We were all happy to see each...
Replies
4
Views
218
Hi Prayer Warriors, I had been looking for a job about 4 or 5 years. I was currently employed at a job where I couldn't move up and was having issues with my supervisor. I got another degree, served on a nonprofit board, and went to education conferences. Still, I couldn't move up. The job...
Replies
7
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom