Pastor ### latest by April 2022, I ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! I believe in prayer and so I keep coming back to this site. Thank you for praying for me. Yes, I am a Christian. I’ve been a Christian for a long time. I worked in ministry for 27 years. I love God and Christ and the spirit with all my heart. In early...
Replies
9
Views
237
APRIL 2024 PLAN 1. I need money to buy tiles to complete my house and pack in. 2. I need money to make burglaries for my house 3. I need money to fix toilet units and house plumbing 4. I need money to repair my generator to be used when I packed in this April 5. I need money to repair my...
Replies
5
Views
407
Good day pastor ###, may God continue to strengthen you and may the oil on your head never run dry in Jesus name Amen. Pastor, I'm send this email from the UK, my name is ###. My family and I have been believing God for certificate of sponsorship (skilled worker visa) which will enable us have a...
Replies
6
Views
378
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,438
Messages
16,788,039
Members
648,995
Latest member
Reoton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom