pastor i am battling some demon in my life ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
pastor i am battling some demon in my life and it seem to be very strong please i need prayer for deliverance. i am not free, i am not at peace and i am suffering. please help me in prayer

also i want the Holy Spirit to come into my life baptise me and also i want him to help me grow spiritually
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me I have two small kids that need a healthy mom. I’m going through it bad. Every minute it’s hard. I need to talk to Jesus I need to see him and feel him. I’m praying that this will give me strength and to get back on my feet and get better.
Replies
7
Views
284
Lord I am battling and worst of all my car broke down I need to get that fixed I live pay check to pay check my business is quite nothing is happening my bills are stacking up LORD I NEED A MIRACLE I am always praying and believing that you will make a way please plamease please lord make a way...
Replies
13
Views
581
I am battling GERD, gas reflux inside my chest. I feel like a fist 🤛 inside my chest while trying to breathe 🧘 uncontrollably breathing 😮‍💨. Hiatal hernia inside my chest and causing problems with my esophagus. I could die while trying to sleep 🛌😴💤 and have a heart attack. I am trying frightened...
Replies
8
Views
578
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,687
Messages
16,813,990
Members
650,952
Latest member
Bertiannar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom