Paster give happiness and good health to ###

Zampur

Disciple of Prayer
Paster give happiness and good health to me, my wife, my child, and my family. God heal my ### hernia.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for my and my family’s Health happiness and success in life
Replies
10
Views
170
Please say a strong prayer for my son ### to be healed and that there is nothing seriously wrong with him mind and body. Please ask that he can feel good, have energy and just be happy. Please ask God to let me hear him laugh and talk to friends. I'm so sad. Thank you and God bless you. I ask in...
Replies
5
Views
276
My name is ###, I have been in chastity waiting to honor my husband and the Lord since ###. In ###, I prayed a prayer asking God to give me the best Husband for me ### specifically, and then I was amazed within ### days of the prayer, my Husband ### proposed to me and I said yes, and we prayed...
Replies
8
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,764
Messages
16,814,760
Members
651,002
Latest member
Iraerguorgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom