FEEBal

Humble Prayer Partner
Praying for my past recovery. I have a high fever and chilling because of my infection in urine and blood. Please include me all in your prayer that I receive the blessing of the holy spirit and heal me. I ask this Through Christ our Lord amen
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name today and for always protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Show us how and let us all do what is needed to stay safe and protected. And God bless each of us with the desires of our hearts that is the will of God for each of our lives. God cause us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with knowledge, wisdom, and a strong persistent desire to fulfill our God's purpose (the reason why You created each of us). And God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and pray the Prayer of Protection...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone , are you please able to pray for me, I'm very unwell in bed and I think I've got an infection on both my arms as I hurt them riding a electric scooter going 25-30km and ran into a fence and then on the footpath concrete, it was cut /scraped now it's looking like it's getting...
Replies
10
Views
128
Hello.. My husband is suffering from pancreas infection and we are away from our two little kids since two months. When ever i see my husband in this condition my heart aches for him. Doctors say that treatment may take long in hospital itself.Plz do pray for my husband's health recovery and a...
Replies
13
Views
160
Hi everyone I ask that you pray to Jesus Christ for me to have a very speedy recovery and heel super very fast on both my arms , they are both cut/scraped from electric scooter not breaking and accidentally exhilarating, i’m very worried that I might get an infection and I hope I don’t, and that...
Replies
9
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,256
Messages
16,797,518
Members
649,807
Latest member
Zyasil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom