Passing my summer classes

We want to thank you for the trust you placed in us by sharing your prayer request. It has been our privilege to stand in agreement with you, lifting up your need for the Lord’s guidance and help as you work to pass your summer classes. We prayed that God would be by your side, granting you wisdom, focus, and the strength to overcome every challenge in your studies.

If the Lord has answered this prayer and you’ve seen His hand at work in your academic journey, we would love to hear a praise report from you. Your testimony could be an encouragement to others who are facing similar struggles.

If, however, you feel that your request has not yet been answered or you’re still in need of the Lord’s intervention, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are here to continue standing with you in prayer, believing that God hears and answers according to His perfect will and timing.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you seek Him and lean on His strength. We pray that He would draw near to you, provide for your every need, and remind you of His faithfulness in every circumstance. In Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me to pass my classes, I have tried and tried but I feel like I’ve been behind and it’s impossible to catch up alone, so God help me to succeed and thrive in the career I want to go into.
Replies
8
Views
175
Dear Heavenly Father, as challengingly traumatic this college semester has been, I ask that I finish strong by having my grades be C's. I specifically ask for a good high grade on my math final paper and that I am able to move onto the next college chapter and not have to repeat any class...
Replies
11
Views
249
I pray to pass all winter classes with A and B at least in JESUS name help lord and find me my own place again adopt at least 2 kittens or one . Thank you amen
Replies
12
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,807
Messages
16,781,127
Members
648,364
Latest member
Luyhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom