Passing College

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jerry

Guest
Please pray that I pass my Nursing O.B. class and graduate on time. Thank You.
 
Dear Lord,

We thank You for hearing this prayer. Lord Lord please give ### the confidence and knowledge to pass his Nursing OB class and graduate. Lord we know that all is done according to Your plans and we are praying with faith and belief that if we "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:" Matthew 7:7. In Jesus' name we pray. AMEN.
 
Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me with Your protection and guidance and bless me with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into my ears. Bless me with strength and courage in spite of what I see, hear or will have to go through. Open up the doors in my life that need to be open. Bless me with the desires of my heart that are the will of God for my life. Surround me with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about me to help and encourage me on my Christian journey. Give me the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect our relationship Lord Jesus and the anointing You have placed upon my life. May I always seek to please You in all I say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for all my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise lord iam ### I attend my interview for msc urology in ###..so I don't know that college I will select or not pray for me I need to do pg..in that college pray for me
Replies
11
Views
168
please pray for my ### he is taking his final for college right now and needs prayer that he will pass and have peace of mind. that the answer will come to him.
Replies
8
Views
104
Dear Heavenly Father, as challengingly traumatic this college semester has been, I ask that I finish strong by having my grades be C's. I specifically ask for a good high grade on my math final paper and that I am able to move onto the next college chapter and not have to repeat any class...
Replies
11
Views
249
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,782
Messages
16,780,935
Members
648,339
Latest member
Breelake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom