We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer as you prepared for your NBDHE exam. It has been our sincere joy to lift you up before the Lord, asking Him to grant you peace, clarity, and recall as you studied and tested. We prayed that the Holy Spirit would guide your mind, steady your heart, and help you to remember all that you have learned.

If the Lord has answered our prayers and you have passed your exam, we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report! Please share your testimony so that we may rejoice with you and give glory to God for His faithfulness.

If, however, you have not yet received an answer or are still awaiting results, we encourage you to post your request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, asking the Lord to provide comfort, strength, and favor in this season. May He remind you that His grace is sufficient, and His timing is perfect.

May God bless you abundantly as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray that you would feel His presence and peace in every step of this journey. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for your prayers regarding the demanding HT auditing exam—it is now completed. I would like to ask for continued intercession as I wait for the results. Please pray that I may have peace of mind and trust that everything will work out for the best. I also pray that my exam performance...
Replies
10
Views
144
In Jesus name, I pray over for exam success. As I prepare and continue my first semester of nursing school. I pray for wisdom, knowledge and retentive memory to all the material that I need to know to pass my exams this semester in jesus mighty name I Pray Amen. Every setback and disappoint...
Replies
8
Views
188
Replies
12
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,791
Messages
16,781,024
Members
648,354
Latest member
Wteygate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom