Pary For My New Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

justin

Disciple of Prayer
Need prayers and blessings for My newly started Business. ( ### )

I am ### Years Old, Married and have 1 Child of ### years.

I was working till August ###. Now started a Logistics business with a partner.

I want blessings from God almighty to do good business and to become a helpful human being for the society and church also for me and my family with the profit that I make from my business.

Pray for me to make me an instrument of God to make His wishes to be done through me for the suffering.

Thanking you,

###.
 
Hi ###,

The Lord WILL secure ALL your investments and returns on investments (ROI) in the Blood of Jesus Christ that was shed on Calvary Cross over ### years ago.

Have faith and seek wisdom from HIM every hour to manage the business.

Best
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that the Lord leads me to my beloved lost ring, and gives me the knowledge to have success in my new business so I can pay my bills this month.
Replies
7
Views
265
Please pray for my aunt(###) as she steps out in faith to start her own business. Ask God to guide her decisions, give her wisdom, and lead her in the right direction. Pray that doors of opportunity will open, that she will have the resources she needs, and that she will find favor with the...
Replies
9
Views
199
Please pray and ask the Lord to bless and give me favor with working with ### and ###. Ask Him to keep my riders and myself safe and to make every ride profitable. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
339
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,450
Messages
16,811,257
Members
650,805
Latest member
Greyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom