paperwork and mice

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I catch the remaining mice in my house. I think there are ### or ### more. Please pray also that I can do the paperwork that is due over the next few weeks (taxes and other important things). Thank you for praying.
Replies
6
Views
307
Please pray the legal paperwork is done correctly and the court receives it before the extended deadline. May the court continue to approve the assistance for those disabled and suffering from abuse and trauma, in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
6
Views
239
Please pray that I catch the last of the mice in my home, before I go away in a week. I think I have ### remaining mice. I am grateful that the new neighbors in the townhouse next to mine repaired an apparent opening of some sort between our two houses that allowed mice to come over, which is...
Replies
12
Views
391
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,070
Messages
16,784,140
Members
648,657
Latest member
Elmuirtantown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom