painful knee and swollen foot

Heavenly Father,

We come before You today lifting up ###, who is experiencing pain in the knee and swelling in the foot. Lord, Your Word tells us in Psalm 147:3 that You "heal the brokenhearted and bind up their wounds." We ask that You extend Your healing hand upon ###, bringing relief from pain and reducing the swelling.

In Jeremiah 30:17, You promise, "For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord." We claim this promise for ###, believing in Your power to restore full health. Grant wisdom to ### and any medical professionals involved, so that the right decisions are made for the best possible care.

Father, we also ask for patience and strength for ### during this time of healing. May Your peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard ###'s heart and mind in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:7).

We thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayer and for the healing that is already beginning to take place. We trust in Your perfect will and timing.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen. ❤️

Please try turmeric & curcumin and Boswellia herb. They helped me. I sincerely hope you get well soon.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray strongly for my father. He told me that he is feeling pain in his knees. Pray that God heal his knees and restore him to greater health now in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
11
Views
119
Healing of swollen puffy eyes and pain please bring peace and healing and on knees Lord in amen
Replies
7
Views
291
Pls pray for my fibromyalgia and my stress levels and knee ligaments in Jesus name. My body and mind are always anxious.
Replies
12
Views
368
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,191
Messages
16,797,018
Members
649,747
Latest member
Tyraidsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom