Pain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh father! Please bless this lady! Oh, father. Please heal her fully. Lord, she lives for you, and I know you have a plan for her. Oh, Lord, you will not give her more than she can handle. Bring praise to her Lord. Give her victory over this pain! She is precious in your eyes, and I know you won't ever leave her side. Relieve this pain God. When in sickness, we will run to You like this kind lady. Comfort, bless, and love her like You do. God bless you, and I'm praying for you!
 
I pray for a miracle in the lives of these people. Restore their funds In Jesus Name AMEN

I pray for a miracle in the lives of these people. Restore their funds In Jesus Name AMEN
 
Father we come before you because you said "I am God and there is no other": Therefore, Lord we cast our burdens upon You, we believe that You will sustain us and never suffer us to be moved.

I am praying for everyone who trusts and believe in God's word just to let the devil know that I know truth about him, he is a liar and the father of it. The devil comes only to steal, kill and destroy but he has no authority here because "GOD GOT THIS" (lol in the devil's face)

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
Please Oh God I pray that you will please help ###'s pain and I pray that you will lay your comforting hand upon them.

In you holy and merciful name I pray

Amen and Amen
 
Forget about the pain! concentrate on him and worship Christ the Lord. Our Righteous and Eternal God the giver of life I come before you as I place this ###'s pain in your sick room; only you know where it hurts and only you can give her a medical miracle in her life. Nothing in my hand I bring but simply to the cross I cling as I stand in the gap for her, where I have placed her condition in your sickroom and await that medical breakthrough and deliverance that you are preparing for her. I curse every pain from her body that the enemy has brought upon her and by faith await your miracle. Amen!
 
it shall be well with me in jesus Amen it shall be well with me in jesus Amen it shall be well with me in jesus Amen it shall be well with me in jesus Amen it shall be well with me in jesus Amen
 
God, let you servant unite any pain and suffering with that of Jesus Christ knowing that You understand. Let you servant seek you, and in seeking you find you, and in finding you love you, and in loving you hate those things that you have redeemed her from. Grant her peace in Christ Holy Name, Amen and Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, please take the pain away from my stomach where there is pain disappointment
Replies
12
Views
161
Please pray and ask God if my son ###'s medication can please be filled on time with no issues and that God will allow me to feel better today with no or little pain and heals me. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
11
Views
135
Lately been getting tooth pain at the end of the bridge that the dentist weren't sure about and just left it alone when working on the long bridge long ago, please heal this Jesus our miracle worker and thwart all predators away from us and the 2 legged ones as well and help to get good rest...
Replies
10
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,689
Messages
16,814,041
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom