Pain Relief

  • Thread starter Thread starter mommy83
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mommy83

Guest
Praying for the pain in my face, eye, jaw, and head to go away
 
Through the LORD's mercies we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning;

Great is Your faithfulness.

Lamentations 3:21-23
 
Praying that all pain will leave you in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Lord grant us peace freedom from thine enemy of pain so ugly and replace it with cool calmness and serene mountains of no irritants. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for member ### from ### who has been admitted to hospital for emergency treatment. For her fears to be eased and her pain ended. And for her faithful companion a loving cat to await patiently her return home. In Jesus' name I pray. Thank you. 🙏❤️
Replies
9
Views
175
(LowerBodyPain) URGENT BODY PAIN RELIEF and HEALING? FatherGod HELPS ### with her lower body Pain. shes taking her Medicine, that she gets relief of it, with your Healing Touch, FatherGod on her Body FatherGod? FatherGod Helps ###, FatherGod Helps?? THANK You FatherGod??? wr live on ###? In...
Replies
7
Views
138
I've been suffering a lot with migraine and cramps over the past months. I had a small surgery last year, and it seems I'm in this "pain path" for such a long time. I don't wanna take OTC and other meds anymore, cause that's all that doctors prescribe me. I'm a ### and during this summer...
Replies
8
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,905
Messages
16,816,298
Members
651,075
Latest member
Iriossilroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom