Pain in my leg/hip, sleep

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Pain in my leg/hip.
Flue, muscle, bone or nerve?
Please pray so that I can sleep.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I just said a prayer for you, friend, asking God to touch you with His healing hand, ease your pain and surround you with His constant love and care in the days ahead.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please no diarrhea and no pain in my muscles/bones/nerves in my left hipp/legg. Amen!!
Replies
9
Views
130
No swelling in the area of my knee. No unease or pain. No unease pain in my hipps. - Problems with gastritis. No pain, unease, swelling, inflammation anywhere in my body. Catching up a sleep.
Replies
9
Views
120
My big toe nerve got sprain while walking. I get pain. Kindly pray to Jesus Lod for instant healing.
Replies
11
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,948
Messages
16,804,911
Members
650,418
Latest member
Celaeldoraorside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom