<p><span> Please pray for ### to do well in her ...</span></p>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi please pray for me to do well in my math final it's ###% of my final grade and my uni application mark so it's really important also if possible just for all exams as well 💙
Replies
7
Views
298
oh Lord please let me do well in my chemistry exam please it hasn't been easy for me to cover the syllabus and I've done as much as I can but please let that be enough for me to do well in it my physics exam was horrible I didn't do well at all and I really hope that I can make up for it in this...
Replies
6
Views
386
Please pray that I do well in my exam tomorrow. I didn't get to prepare much because I got distracted and kept on postponing my studies, but I now admit that was wrong on my part. However, I tried my best in the little time I had. Now, before I go to sleep, I ask God to please help me do well in...
Replies
6
Views
310
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,007
Messages
16,817,761
Members
651,132
Latest member
Bloisartor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom