P.S.: Please pray ### and I can make ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
P.S.: Please pray ### and I can make it through today without use of the car. It is two degrees outside, and we are going to have to walk everywhere we go. I have asthma, and ### is old. Thank you for praying.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE CREATE CLAIM CONTROL DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯🌹FOLD GREATLYYY…LIFE IN I PRAY FOR MY LIFE GREATLYYYY IT IS BLESSED WITH NORMALCY....LIFE IN I PRAY FOR MY LIFE WHICH MEANS GREATLYYYY I CONTROL MY LIFE GREATLYYYY PERIOD PERMANENTLY GREATLYYY…LIFE IN I GET MYSELF TO MY ONE...
Replies
9
Views
171
Hello so I was starting to eat healthier and drink more water and exercise but then I fell backwards and completely stopped doing that. I will be ### next month and I am worried about my body and health. I haven't been eating healthy and my body is starting to feel worse. My side has been...
Replies
8
Views
179
Please pray for this I missed my ### apt. I pray in Jesus name that I can make the ### apt again and I also pray I can find homes to these kittens in JESUS name amen Thank you for your prayer support.
Replies
9
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,144
Messages
16,819,270
Members
651,206
Latest member
Dhaelaerwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom