<p>please pray to cast out all evil, that would ...</p>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
please pray to cast out all evil, that would wish to harm ###. Bring God's full protection and Mercy into ###'s life.
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

"Father Almighty, in the name of Jesus Christ, I clothe myself in the full armor of God! I stand firm with truth as my belt, righteousness as my breastplate, the Gospel of peace as my shoes, faith as my shield, the hope of salvation as my helmet, and the sword of the Spirit, which is Your Word...
Replies
6
Views
285
Dear God, please cast out all demons from me. They are trying to hinder my walk with you. Please give me back the ability to speak in tongues. Please protect me from the enemy and keep me strong and without fear. Give me your power and authority to rid them forever. In Jesus name, Amen
Replies
7
Views
597
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,136
Messages
16,819,224
Members
651,201
Latest member
Snuirorlira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom