<p>Please pray that the lady at work will stop ...</p>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray that the lady at work will stop harassing me and my sister. Also that we may not have anymore problems with her.
 
God said 3 times in the Bible I will not, I will not, I will not ever fail you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good Morning I requesting prayers for my living situation. I live with a lady that I met last year and we became friends after my separation from my spouse. She extended her hand and told me I could stay in her house, so I have, but I feel that she's jealous of me in different ways. I pray that...
Replies
9
Views
149
Brothers and sisters, I ask for your prayers that the harassment, threats, and false accusations against me at my workplace may stop. After three years of searching for a job, I was finally able to find a position teaching at a public university. Lately, I have been receiving aggressive emails...
Replies
7
Views
129
Big Prayers for the lady and her family and especially her daughter. I didn't know her very well like my siblings did and my siblings and I were friends with her brother and he was like a brother to all of us and he passed away about almost 5 years ago and she lost her oldest brother over 10...
Replies
6
Views
291
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,199
Messages
16,797,087
Members
649,754
Latest member
Georlorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom