<p>Please pray for the speedy recovery of ### from ...</p>

  • Thread starter Thread starter richverg76
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

richverg76

Guest
Please pray for the speedy recovery of ### from severe traumatic brain injury caused by an accident. Lord, please take ### out of coma and bring him back to us to live a normal life. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son's Grandmother ### has had a heart attack and is in surgery currently. I am praying for God to guide the Surgeons and Dr.s to save her life and for her speedy recovery. Thank you!
Replies
13
Views
437
My son's grandmother ### has had a heart attack and just got out of surgery. I am praying that we see a miracle and speedy recovery where she is healed and has no complications at all and does not need anymore surgeries and the Dr.s cannot believe her recover speed and miracle. Thank you!
Replies
14
Views
422
In Jesus’s name, please pray it is God’s will that our one-year-old male kitten is healing properly from surgery, he was neutered this morning. He is being kept overnight as a precaution due to effects of anesthesia and we are concerned for him. Please pray to keep him safe and especially calm...
Replies
7
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,090
Messages
16,818,690
Members
651,175
Latest member
Phmoruemen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom