<p>Please pray for my dear friend member ###7 aka ...</p>

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I WILL STAY ON BENDING KNESS & BENDED ELBOWS WITH CLOSE EYES ON YOUR BEHALF TO OUR
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello family in Christ, I am asking for prayers for my friend ###, whom I haven't seen in over a year since our paths separated. She left suddenly without a goodbye, and my heart has been heavy with missing her and wondering if she is safe. Please pray that God brings deep peace and comfort to...
Replies
10
Views
399
Please pray for my dear friend. She's far away from me. She just lost the love of her life, and is facing financial uncertainty, as well as homeless. Without her partner there to help financially, she is fearful of where she will live, and be able to take her pets. She says she doesn't even know...
Replies
7
Views
164
Heavenly Father, I lift up my dear friend ### to You in this season of deep trial and heartache. You see the burdens she carries—the wounds of betrayal, the scars of abuse, and the relentless demands of a battle she never asked for. You are close to the brokenhearted, Lord, and right now, she...
Replies
11
Views
647
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,262
Messages
16,820,653
Members
651,293
Latest member
Gwourkaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom