<p>Please pray for a divine healing and an awakening ...</p>

  • Thread starter Thread starter richverg76
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

richverg76

Guest
Please pray for a divine healing and an awakening of my ### from a coma. Thank you.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I stand in agreement with you and ask God to answer your prayer, meet your needs and increase your faith in His awesome power. For His glory and your good.
 
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Phillipians 4:6-7).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, thank You for Your grace, mercy, healing, and restoration. Your Word says, “I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds” (Jeremiah 30:17). Help me remain consistent daily in seeking You and trusting You for divine healing. Touch every area of my...
Replies
9
Views
147
My friend believed in so called divine healing and refuse to see a doctor for cough and have not been healed yet and stubbornly believe in the so-called divine healing without seeing the doctor.
Replies
9
Views
197
Please pray earnestly that these evil conditions are driven from my body as soon as possible. I don't want to believe they are genetic and life long. I want God to heal me. In Jesus' name, amen.
Replies
9
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,622
Members
650,989
Latest member
Rnnoisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom