<p>Need a miracle job offer, God. In Jesus Christ's ...</p>

Status
Not open for further replies.

treeoflife

Account Closed
Need a miracle job offer, God. In Jesus Christ's name, please give me a job Lord. Help me find a job, Jesus. I am calling on the blood, and the promise. I believe this is in line with Your will, God Almighty, so help me please to find one. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today I watched one video on YouTube and pastor prophecy on one lady was “ your time has come “ and in that moment I revived it. As you know I have been trying super hard to get a job but there has been stagnation & rejection. But I no longer worry about that, I am beloved daughter of Jesus...
Replies
8
Views
200
I lost my job 5 months ago due to my boss who I guess wanted me gone on order to employ family members. Losing a job resulted in my mother's medical condition deteriorating to a point of not affording medication or going for check-ups, her medical insurance ran out of funds and I have been...
Replies
8
Views
270
Brothers and sisters, I’ve been praying for this for a very long time and now I need your help. I really need this job and need to hear back from the employer about the contract and everything. Please pray for ###.
Replies
8
Views
969
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom