<p>Lord I believe when God creates, He speaks it ...</p>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineteen51

Beloved of All
Lord I believe when God creates, He speaks it into existence by His Word. God please speak, if it be Your will, to speak a new mind and new heart into my ### that they might be saved and be my ### again. I humbly ask if this be Your in Jesus name Your will be done, Amen
 
God bless you as I have prayed for you in Jesus name. Jesus loves us all. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
Lord I believe when God creates, He speaks it into existence by His Word. God please speak, if it be Your will, to speak a new mind and new heart into my ### that they might be saved and be my ### again. I humbly ask if this be Your in Jesus name Your will be done, Amen
Replies
6
Views
87
  • Locked
Lord I believe when God creates, He speaks it into existence by His Word. God please speak, if it be Your will, to speak a new mind and new heart into my ### that they might be saved and be my ### again. I humbly ask if this be Your in Jesus name Your will be done, Amen
Replies
13
Views
152
  • Locked
Lord I believe when God creates, He speaks it into existence by His Word. God please speak, if it be Your will, to speak a new mind and new heart into my ### that they might be saved and be my ### again. I humbly ask if this be Your in Jesus name Your will be done, Amen
Replies
9
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,054
Messages
16,818,190
Members
651,155
Latest member
Jaulior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom