<p>Jesus, this person is angry with me. I'm scared ...</p>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Jesus, this person is angry with me. I'm scared what they would do to me. This person is a hurt unsaved bully. They do not see what they did to me. Take off their blinders and save them. In Jesus Amen
 
Father,

I pray for boldness for my friend here in Yeshua's name. I ask Father, that you remove all fear this person has. Give this person wisdom on how to handle this bully. Father, your word says a gentle answer turns away wrath. I ask Abba that you give this person a gentle answer for this bully, a gentle NOT a timid answer. Abba, if this person is to stay away and not contact this bully, then show this person that.

I plead the blood over my friend right now and I ask for a hedge of protection. I ask that you convict this bully of their behavior and soften the bully's heart. Bring salvation to this bully.

Abba, I pray my friend will "love his/her enemies" and pray for those who persecute him/her. Soften this person's heart toward this bully.

In Jesus name

Amen

Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus Christ please help me change God please help me I'm scared and I need help I'm an alcoholic and I don't know what to do I need help with my job and my family please help me 🙏
Replies
11
Views
499
Please pray for me ... I'm scared of having the virus, I'm currently in quarantine and I have exams next month 1st week. Please God, safe me from all the virus and let me be able to write all the exams and pass. Please my saviour God protect me from the disease and cure me of all virus. Please...
Replies
9
Views
165
Please pray for me. I'm scared. I've had a mysterious red lump come up on my breast, my husband thinks it's a spider bite but I don't have anything to take care of it with and I of course, fear the worst. Please pray for it to go away. I've felt absolutely sick to my stomach since noticing it...
Replies
8
Views
50
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,652
Messages
16,813,735
Members
650,934
Latest member
Ereasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom