<p>Dear Prayer warriors</p><p> </p><p>just want to say God is Good. ...</p>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inaks

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear Prayer warriors

just want to say God is Good. He has answered one of my prayers. The issue I had involving my ### husband and myself. Last night God was pricking at my heart to forgive her and to speak to her. Today I went and hugged my ### and said I am sorry for everything. Please uphold us in prayer as today we are planning to speak to her and tell her how we feel about her living with us and that she has to do her cooking and everything else on her own. As we are newly married ever since we got married we've been involved with something or the other. As my ### is living with us we share with the cooking etc and if one day I miss cooking my ### gets into a bad mood. So today we want to suggest that she can stay with us but she has to cook for herself. Please uphold us in prayer that there won't be any misunderstandings and also pray for my husband that as he speaks he will be gentle with his words as he is also hot-tempered.

Love

###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
Dear Prayer Warriors A few years ago, I invested some money in the stock market without knowing the consequences. I got addicted to it and got loans and bought more shares. I have been honest here; I thought by investing in stocks I would get a better house and a better car, and my living...
Replies
7
Views
48
  • Locked
Just want to say Thank you Lord! I love you.
Replies
7
Views
43
  • Locked
dear god please i just want to have money so i can finally get married to ### she left cause i couldn't take care of her i want her back and enough money to get me out of debt please help me my dad turned his back on me and i'm left with no options
Replies
7
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,097
Messages
16,795,902
Members
649,647
Latest member
Steerxaurion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom