<p>Dear Heavenly Father, Please convict ### of any ...</p>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walkwithgod

Good and Faithful Servant
Dear Heavenly Father, Please convict my husband of any lustful behavior. I pray that he will be truthful and honest and repent as we run into the same issues over and over again. I pray that since he says he loves me so much that it will show by actions and not just words. I don't know what to believe anymore but I know God that you will show me the truth. I pray that you bring conviction upon him and a change in his heart to not be tempted by fleshly things. I thank you that you are molding him to be the leader in our home that exudes the character and behavior of a Godly man. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Father I pray that You remove all desire from this husband for all that is not Holy. Fill his heart with desire for his wife only and let him turn a blind eye to any other woman. I thank you that he has a praying wife. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father please convict the government for all the cruel measures they want to take against people with long term conditions and mental issues, by forcing us into work and threaten us to stop our benefits if we don't. Also they will check our accounts for more savings constantly, which means that...
Replies
9
Views
449
FATHER, PLEASE CONVICT ### FOR THE THINGS I VE SAID TO HER AND DO NOT LET TO SPEAK TO OTHER PERSON AND DO NOT LET HER JUSTIFY HER BEHAVIOUR IN FRONT OF ANYBODY, ###. PLEASE FATHER BRING JUDGEMENT ON MY EX, HE AGAIN FOR NO REASON GASLIGHTED ME AND EVEN TOOK ME OUT OF MY CHARACTER. PLEASE KEEP HIS...
Replies
8
Views
230
Dear Heavenly Father please help my partner to always be honest with me daily no matter how hard it is and whether it will cause me hurt to know the truth help him to confess and repent of any lies he keeps if he has help him to turn from the lies and be honest about things and grow in honesty...
Replies
4
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,510
Messages
16,811,796
Members
650,848
Latest member
Scxiorside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom