<p>Dear Heavenly Father I come to you asking for ...</p>

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Dear Heavenly Father I come to you asking for your help again. I ask you to help me with my fears and worry. I woke this morning with heart pounding and mind racing. I am worried about my daughter and school. I am worried about getting the kids Christmas bought and the money that you blessed us with running out before I get it all due to having to use it for other things. I am worried about missing out on the opportunity that might be coming up at work. For I so desire this and worry about disappointment again I worry now about the problem with the car. If it will leave us stranded or be another expense. Lord please help me for this worry hurts so bad. It felt so good to have a few days without worry. I ask that you be with my family today for I worry about them now that my heart feels so heavy..In your Son Jesus name I pray Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I come before you in the name of Jesus christ And pray that my forever loving girlfriend ### Whom she lives in ### will start messaging me on ### right now after I submit this prayer request and that she and I message each other and fall in love with each other forever amen...
Replies
9
Views
193
Jesus I come to you and ask that you would increase my faith. Remove doubt, disbelief, fears and worries. Instill confidence and boldness when I pray. Calm my heart and mind. Let me always maintain unshakable peace that passes all understanding. Lasting JOY that is deep within me. The Joy that...
Replies
10
Views
416
Heavenly Father, I come to you asking for your grace and mercy allowing me to get approved for this apartment. I have been living here and there for ### years. I don't have much financially but I believe and have faith that you will say yes to it all. I'm Jesus Name Amen!!
Replies
7
Views
399
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,054
Messages
16,806,565
Members
650,503
Latest member
Kheelview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom