<p>Dear God,</p><p> </p><p>Please let me survive-I am really not sure ...</p>

Status
Not open for further replies.

debpa

Disciple of Prayer
Dear God,

Please let me survive-I am really not sure I will. Please pray for ### and ###.
 
Know that all things are possible through the Lord. Just keep Faith, don't give up, meditate on The Word everyday. No that today and recent times may be hard but it was not always that way and it will not continue to be that way. Remember the book of Job. Stay positive through His word and know that your redeemer liveth. We love you brother and sisters and you and your family are in our prayers.
 
May God our father give you the strength and courage to endure whatever it is you're going through in Jesus name... Amen
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Protection from hostile people who go to a building and record me with their watch for cyberbullying, false report, slander, malicious intent. Please also pray for protection from a different situation where people who have a picture of my face for harm. They record millions of bad messages what...
Replies
4
Views
284
Dear God, please let me live a long, fulfilled and prosperous life. May I be filled with wisdom, knowledge and understanding. I also plead humbly that I have great health (with a thicker, fuller head of hair). I pray I am calmer in all things. I am immensely grateful God. I plead for these...
Replies
5
Views
26
  • Locked
Dear Lord God, I am so very thankful for all you have done for us, for things visible and invisible Father God, there are so many many many issues and items that are still floating around and have not come to fruition yet Please could you intervene and bring all things to fruition, that all...
Replies
2
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,671
Messages
16,791,147
Members
649,246
Latest member
Othiormorendale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom