<p>dear god</p><p> </p><p>please i just want to have money so ...</p>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Channawa

Account Closed
dear god

please i just want to have money so i can finally get married to ### she left cause i couldn't take care of her i want her back and enough money to get me out of debt please help me my dad turned his back on me and i'm left with no options
 
Beloved, in Jesus’ name may God always bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God. May God's perfect will be done in God's timing. Wait on the Lord. Stay prayerful and thankful unto the Lord. Tell the Lord THANK YOU For Loving YOU! <><><> Click on the link (Prayer of Protection) https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17535-prayer-of-protection/ <><><> :) Your Relationship With God: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17664-somebody-somewhere-is-praying-for-your-relationship-with-god/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
341
Lord God, I don’t know what is wrong with me. I miss ### so much but we can’t be together and he blocked me everywhere. I have no means of getting in touch with him. I am so desperate at this point and it’s driving me crazy. I just wanna forget him already. Forget the idea of twin flames. I...
Replies
8
Views
267
Please I just want to thank God for everything that he has done for me and my family.
Replies
12
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,150
Messages
16,796,710
Members
649,694
Latest member
Peorxalion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom