Overwhelmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rannan

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for me, I have a terrible feeling of being overwhelmed with all that is going on in my life. The stress is getting me down emotionally and physically. Feel like I'm hitting a brick wall with no where to go even though I keep leaning on God every minute of the day.
 
Dear Father, please bless ### with peace, consolation, and healing from any hurts that may be ### has experienced in the past. Please also bless ### with enthusiasm and heart full of joy in facing ###'s life forth. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Dear Jesus,

Please allow this child of God to recognize the fear, brickwalls are fear. Give him/her the peace that passes all understanding.

In Jesus name amen
 
Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me with Your protection and guidance and bless me with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into my ears. Bless me with strength and courage in spite of what I see, hear or will have to go through. Open up the doors in my life that need to be open. Surround me with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about me to help and encourage me on my Christian journey. Give me the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect the anointing You have placed upon my life. May I always seek to please You in all I say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for every Christian in my family, every Christian that I know and the Christian writer of this prayer.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.

*Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. (1 Samuel 15:22)

* And you will again obey the voice of the Lord and do all His commandments which I command you today. 9 The Lord your God will make you abound in all the work of your hand, in the fruit of your body, in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your land for good. For the Lord will again rejoice over you for good as He rejoiced over your fathers, Deuteronomy 30:8-9 (NKJV)
 
You are blessed for believing that the Lord would keep his promise to you. Luke 1:45

Christ in you is your victory 1 Corinthians 15:57

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit" Romans 15:13
 
In this day and age, it is important to put your hope and trust in God. When everything around you seems to be unstable and shakeable, rest assured and know that God will never be shaken. He is our Rock and Fortress, a Mighty God in whom we can trust. Be encouraged in the Lord. Psalm 23.
 
Hallelujah & the glory rivive ### again and again. It is no secret what God can do what he has done for others he will do for you.

Father I stretch my hand to you, if thou withdraw theyself from me then whether should I go; I pray emotional stability, I pray for physical re-birth in ###'s life. I curse the enemy for letting ### be overwhelmed for nothing that you Lord God cannot mend.

I curse stress and demand it to go forthwith in the name of the Father, In the name of the Son & in the name of the Holy Spirit.

I know that you did not give us Spirit of fear but of boldness to claim the victory again and again.

Thank you for ### and for setting her free with your atoning blood. AMEN!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me as I'm feeling so overwhelmed with so many things. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
338
I feel like I am in battle in all aspects of my life. With Family/Relationship, with work, and finances. I have prayed for strength, peace, wisdom, and guidance. I have considered that these obstacles may be part of GOD’s plan. If that is the case so be it. But I currently feel overwhelmed and...
Replies
9
Views
154
Jesus thank you. I love you so much. Yesterday made another year without my sister and my favorite uncle. I miss them so much. It hurts to know they are no longer here. However, my love for them will never change and I'm glad they are present with the Lord. They mean the world to me. I pray for...
Replies
9
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,549
Messages
16,789,347
Members
649,119
Latest member
Alaynorureth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom