Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I am struggling with depression and have struggled with strong anxiety. This has put a lot of strain on my life. Please pray for rival of health and also a real career for myself. I am overwhelmed in life and I am beginning to lose hope in finding my career and path in life. I've been through some horrid things in this world and it was all too much to work. I am in real need of change and need a career and purpose in my life.. I am age ### and need a new life from the one I had. Please pray for the right job opportunity to come my way and to thrive in that job. I am tired of struggling and feel like life is impossible.
In the name of Jesus I make this prayer.
 
I’m in the almost exact situation so I completely understand where you are coming from. I pray that things get better & turn around for you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I took Thur Frid PTO for the labor day weekend Monday. After a followup meeting with my supervisor and manager re: what prevailed the day everyone got an award but me cause i was not part of the AUP project and so let my emotions get the best of me. It went well but still I know they documenting...
Replies
12
Views
168
Right now my life is overwhelming. I am waiting for a new job, apartment, potential going back to school, immigration, finances, all while dealing with the anxiety of getting older with no real romantic relationship. I know God is real, but I am really struggling, I feel really alone and lonely...
Replies
10
Views
271
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 107:26 – “They mounted up to the heavens and went down to the depths; in their peril their courage melted away.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 107:26 vividly describes the experience of sailors caught in a violent storm...
Replies
10
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,302
Messages
16,797,919
Members
649,843
Latest member
Sndorouver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom