Out Of Work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay453

Disciple of Prayer
I have been out of work for 3 months. I have been looking for work on a regular basis and nothing. Unemployment will run out soon. I have a child to take care of and need to keep a roof over her head. Please pray that I find a job soon. Thank you in advance.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord Yeshua, I pray for this in your holy name.. Please help your daughter find a job soon.. .. in your Powerful name.. I ask. Amen
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am trying to be strong and hold it together, I support my 2 children, 1 still in education and 1 struggling to find work, his partner also lives with us and is struggling to find work. I work so hard and have been exploited at work, averaging 60 hour weeks for 5 years now without holidays, so...
Replies
6
Views
240
When we have the spirit of discernment, we can see when unsaved people say things that are not in tune with the word of God. Like, one thing, they seem to get "fascinated" by things we can plainly see are worldly objectives. How this affects me, with a Christian mindset, we may not be...
Replies
7
Views
126
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying that you give me and my coworkers spiritual strength to overcome our work assignments Lord God i invite you into my day and workplace im praying that the Angel of the Lord encamp around me and my department i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my mind...
Replies
9
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,238
Messages
16,808,478
Members
650,645
Latest member
Fyriamarhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom