Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a massive debt and I can’t get out of it. I really really really tried to find the funds to cover this debt without doing anything sinful. Nothing has worked. Deadlines are coming up and I just don’t have any more energy to deal with this loss of job has made everything spiral out of...
Replies
5
Views
239
Life in have a miracle I get to move out of California Urgently somewhere safe secure from all the assignments coming towards me day night greatly urgently. Life in I have a door open that myself & my 2 cats can leave in secret GREATLYY and if NECCESARY out of USA wherever it’s needed for me to...
Replies
11
Views
167
Am so much in dept I need God's help to pay up my dept and be free from dept the pay day is near and I have gotten the money to pay back
Replies
7
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,971
Messages
16,794,124
Members
649,549
Latest member
Wyorgion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom