Out of debt

amao

Servant of All
Lord please forgive my mistakes. Please help me pay my bills. Please help me clear my debts I need your urgent financial blessing. Please Lord have mercy. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I will incur debt no matter what i do to try to pay my outstanding bills. I may just have to file bankruptcy because I have a severe financial strain. I ask the Lord in Jesus name the landlord will owe me money for overcharging but the process is taking a long time and i'm tired.
Replies
7
Views
98
God I come to you for forgiveness on being in debt this wasn't what I tried to do. But I see my way is not working. I come before you to ask for you guidance on getting my bills paid and to have enough to make it thru. You know my needs but I want to eliminate my bad desire and desions that I...
Replies
11
Views
197
Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine intervention and a miracle...
Replies
10
Views
94
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,425
Messages
16,799,721
Members
649,939
Latest member
Tuirnourran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom