Our wounds will turn to wisdom.

Sometimes we are going through a hard time and trials and tribulations come to our life. It is these awful problems we have that will turn to wisdom and blessings.

The fear of God is the greatest antidote of fear of man.

The wounds of fear.
Paralyzed my heart.
For a longer time I was in fear,
The more I had to call on God.
Predators from hell came.
I had no other way to go.
But to call on the Lord.
I had become a new person.
I believed every single word.
The Lord told me.
I swapped my pain.
For God's word.
And my wounds.
Have turned to wisdom.


The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom.
Prov. 9:10


The fear of the Lord may refer to a sense of awe of God, to honor and praise to His holy name. Submission to His will is the key to getting blessings upon blessings from Him.

O Lord,
Make us as Thou art.
Holy and pure.
Ready to see Your face.
In Your glorious presence.


Amen
 
Sometimes we are going through a hard time and trials and tribulations come to our life. It is these awful problems we have that will turn to wisdom and blessings.

The fear of God is the greatest antidote of fear of man.

The wounds of fear.
Paralyzed my heart.
For longer time I was in fear,
The more I had to call on God.
Predators from hell came.
I had no other way to go.
But to call on the Lord.
I had become a new person.
I believed every single word.
The Lord told me.
I swapped my pain.
For God's word.
And my wounds.
Have turned to wisdom.


The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom.
Prov. 9.10


The fear of the Lord may refer to a sense of awe of God, to honor and praise to His holy name. Submission to His will is the key to getting blessings upon blessings from Him.

O Lord,
Make us as Thou art.
Holy and pure.
Ready to see Your face.
In Your glorious presence.


Amen
Amen. Sometimes we go through a hard time in our life with lack of funds, loss of a job, and children misbehaving in school. But the Lord's mercy and love make it possible for us to see wisdom coming from them. To be patient, loving, and praying for those who really need the Lord.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🕊️Thanks for Video Times, "Everything God does lasts forever," Ecc 3:14; Really Need Agreement on Helping Monitor the Phone Visits (Video), the set hours so I'm not waiting for hours by the phone unable to accomplish tasks, and that she;'d be concerned out of love for the child, not the money...
Replies
9
Views
132
🙏Thank You for The Blessed Video Times, "Everything God does lasts forever," Ecc 3:14 🙌 Father, it's no small thing that You ended 4+ months of silence and replaced it with some peace and restoration of video time for the well-being of my youngster and I. Thank You for agreement in some...
Replies
12
Views
152
🙏Thanks for The Times of Blessed Video Times, "Everything God does lasts forever," Ecc 3:14 🙌 Father, it's no small thing that You ended 4+ months of silence and replaced it with some peace and restoration of video time for the well-being of my youngster and I. Thank You for agreement in some...
Replies
13
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,866
Messages
16,792,991
Members
649,436
Latest member
Bhzoesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom