Our ### Taking Nursing Tests

Status
Not open for further replies.

blessing9

Disciple of Prayer
Lord we thank you for giving our daughter the patience to feel confident and for giving her the knowledge to get her test done today with a high grade. She has worked very hard to get this degree to be able to take care of her family. Thank you Father, we know this will be taken care of. Amen
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please say a prayer for my daughter, ###, who has a huge nursing test tomorrow. Nursing school is so hard and she has tried so very hard to get through this and is so close. Please pray she will remain calm and have confidence in her self that she can do it!! Thank you so much!!! ❤️
Replies
6
Views
264
When I was 7, my grandfather built my mom and I a brand new home. My sisters are 25 and 26 years older than I am, but mom put them in the deed with my name as well. Now years later, I am 34 years old and have had my struggles with addiction. I have been better than I ever had, but I have made a...
Replies
9
Views
351
When I was 7, my grandfather built my mom and I a brand new home. My sisters are 25 and 26 years older than I am, but mom put them in the deed with my name as well. Now years later, I am 34 years old and have had my struggles with addiction. I have been better than I ever had, but I have made a...
Replies
6
Views
311
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,198
Messages
16,820,072
Members
651,251
Latest member
Cluyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom