Our spirit should soar and sing praises to the Lord.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

We were made to love God and obey His word over all other rival false gods that are in the world today. False teachings and false preachers are telling us lies and half truth which make us all wonder who or what to believe and trust. When we start praising and glorify the Lord our understanding of His word becomes so clear and true coming down from heaven.

O the glory of Your presence, we Your temple give You reverence, so arise to Your rest and be blessed by our praise as we glory in Your embrace as we Your presence now fills this place.

Our spirit soars to heaven when extol His holy name, and name all the attributes He has and the blessings He brings to our life. Holiness, faithfulness and mercy comes from His heart, grace, love and mercy comes down to us when we repent and receive the blessings.

In dazzling light.
With hearts ablaze.
For sure,
Our God deserves,
Endless praise.
Coming out from hearts.
That love Him.
To Thee o God.
Most faithful and true.
Be given all the praise.
Forever and ever.

For you were bought at a price, therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are Gods.
I
Cor. 6.19b

Yes, my spirit soars to Gods holy presence when I attend church services, prayer meeting, Sunday school teachers meeting, youth meeting and whenever Jesus calls me to come in, I am there to help. All glory to God almighty for giving us strenght to continue the road that leads to heaven.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Yes, my spirit soars to Gods holy presence when I attend church services, prayer meeting, Sunday school teachers meeting, youth meeting and whenever Jesus calls me to come in, I am there to help. All glory to God almighty for giving us strenght to continue the road that leads to heaven.
Of course, when we enter into the holy presence of Jesus our spirits will start flying up and up to the holy throne of God and He will hear our prayers and will answer with blessings.

Similar Requests

• Article
We are so glad You came to save us from going to hells burning fire and delivered us from all kinds of torments from hell and from all guilt of past our past life. As long as we obey Gods word in worship and adoration to Him alone. Other gods of the world should not be worshipped or adored as...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our soul should raise a beautiful song to our Maker Who sent us here to earth to praise and glorify His holy name. Let us all stand in a sure and eternal ground where we shall lift our voice to the Lord who made heaven and earth. My soul peels out praises to His holy name. Jesus come and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The day may groan in pain and sorrow, the night may be long and dreary, it signals that we are going to break down, but there is help coming from above, the cry of heaven is to trust and obey for there is no other way. While the night may be uncertain, the light of God cometh in the morning...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our God delights to hear us praising and adoring Him wherever we are. So, let us all raise our voice to Him and glorify His holy name. Hallelujah, praise the Lord. We shall forever honor You o Lord my God. Amen
Replies
Views
  • Article
A wonderful choir of God is made us of many voices, it could be yours and others who come to church to join is in praise and adoration to God almighty. It is just like in heaven above, all angels, cherubims and zeraphims along with all the prophets of old and the saints who have gone up before...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom