Our son Kevin and his wife Chrisie have been married for 11 years with

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Our son Kevin and his wife Chrisie have been married for 11 years with two children. She is an only child; her parents have never cut ties and are overly involved in their daughter's life. She doesn't want to hurt their feelings. Our son stays away from home a lot because his wife is often at her parents or doing other things with them. She rarely cooks or cleans the house. Kevin spends more time with his friends than being at home. Neither has much consideration for the other. Please ask God to save this family.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

• Article
Welcome to the 2023 edition of me answering the age-old question: What should I get my spouse for Christmas? Short answer: I don’t know. Longer answer: I have so many ideas that I guarantee you can find a great gift and/or stocking stuffer among them. I’ve organized the ideas into categories...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom