Our Son Is In A Relationship That I Think ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Our son is in a relationship that I think is going to end very badly. I am asking for prayers that the relationship end peacefully and quickly and that his female Christian mate come into his life. I am also asking that you pray that God will give him the wisdom to make good decisions for himself and his children. Thanks...God bless you.
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was chaste until I married my husband in late January. I love my husband in every way, we understand each other completely and support each other unconditionally, i have never felt more connected to another human being, we are deeply in love. However, I do not experience sexual desire towards...
Replies
13
Views
205
Good Day Team Trust All Are well. Thanks for what You do. I think I have a combination of bipolar n PMDD. I need to speak to my psychiatrist, As they only diagnosed me with bipolar.But I seem to struggle with severe moods n other symptoms for longer period.I saw that PMDD is bad because it...
Replies
12
Views
432
Aksign the Lord to remove the spirit of asperger syndrome away from my midst in my life and family. Please God, healthy, happy, loving communication, clear in every way between me and all people and between me and the Lord. I am sorry for my sins. Also need more strength caring for home and...
Replies
12
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,194
Messages
16,797,048
Members
649,752
Latest member
Phuance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom