our lights are flickering please pray we not lose ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharonjoan

Beloved of All
our lights are flickering please pray we not lose power i will have to go take care of ### with carrying oil for heaters to them and also my self
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
our lights are flickering please pray we not lose power I will have to go take care of family members with carrying oil for heaters to them and also myself
so far not lost our power keep praying with the ice storms that we are to get that we keep power and heat
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
our lights are flickering please pray we not lose power i will have to go take care of family members with carrying oil for heaters to them and also my self
so far no power just flickering and now today we are to get snow and ice so still praying no power loss
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 78:14 : In the daytime also he led them with a cloud, and all the night with a light of fire. Historical Context This miracle took place during the Israelites’ journey from Egypt to the Promised Land. After God delivered them from...
Replies
10
Views
185
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Micah 7:8: Do not gloat over me, my enemy! Though I have fallen, I will rise. Though I sit in darkness, the LORD will be my light. Extended Explanation: Micah 7:8 is a powerful declaration of hope and resilience in the face of adversity...
Replies
10
Views
401
Dear Heavenly Father, I thank you for all the many blessings you have bestowed upon me and my family. I know I do not always stop and say it, but I know you are there. We are due to have severe thunderstorms tonight and I know my apartment porch floods and gets close to flooding my unit. I...
Replies
10
Views
482
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,549
Messages
16,789,347
Members
649,119
Latest member
Alaynorureth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom