Our in laws need our prayers.

My heart breaks so much when I see some of my in laws living so far away from Jesus. I constantly share with the Lord and how He came to earth to show us how to reach heaven. Pray for them. They need the Lord just as anyone else does.

Save them o Lord we pray.
Amen
 
Our burden for our relatives and friends are always present. We wish everyone of them will be saved and on their way to heaven, but that is not the case in most homes, so, let us continue to pray for them, asking Jesus for mercy and compassion coming to them. O Lord, hear this prayer and save them. Amen
 
My heart breaks so much when I see some of my in laws living so far away from Jesus. I constantly share with the Lord and how He came to earth to show us how to reach heaven. Pray for them. They need the Lord just as anyone else do.

Save them o Lord we pray.
Amen
Praying for anyone who is unsaved and need the Lord. Hear us o Lord and send someone to lead them to You. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏 NATIONAL & WORLD LEADERS NEED OUR PRAYERS (Now, Can't Show News Articles, China, Russia & Their Allies are Actively Preparing & Prepared for Global Conflict, Peaceful Nations Unprepared, Undisciplined by-and-largely), Tim 2:1-2, The New Testament Urges Prayer for ALL in Authority... "I exhort...
Replies
10
Views
95
🙏 NATIONAL & WORLD LEADERS NEED OUR PRAYERS, 1 Tim 2:1-2, The New Testament Urges Prayer for ALL in Authority... "I exhort first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession & givings of thanks, be made for all people: for kings and all in authority; that we may lead a tranquil and quiet life...
Replies
11
Views
102
🙏 The NEW TESTAMENT Urges PRAYER for ALL in AUTHORITY... "I exhort first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession & givings of thanks, be made for all people: for kings and all in authority; that we may lead a tranquil and quiet life in all godliness and reverence," 1 Tim 2:1-2. Firstly, we...
Replies
8
Views
364
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,549
Messages
16,789,347
Members
649,119
Latest member
Alaynorureth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom