Our Father, I humbly pray that my communication with

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

thebigzakbowski

Account Closed
Our Father, I humbly pray that my communication with Hannah is restored in a positive manner very soon. Please I need this miracle. Amen

Praying in Jesus Name, Amen

Have you ever thought about the teaching of taking no thought for your life? It's amazing to take no thought for your life and wait on the Lord to put something on your heart to do. I have had physical and emotional pains vanish singing in myself humming take no thought for my life, I give it all to you Lord. Check out Isaiah 55:7, Mathew 6:25 and Proverbs 3:7 & 8 the verses will bless your socks off :)

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Restore her back from her mental episode. Let her remeber positive things between us and restore loving connection and communication. Let her receive and accept help for her BPD and heal her Father. In Jesus name and blood I pray, amen.
Replies
Views
Father let her remeber all good stuff between us. Let the good memories dawn on her during this nigth and allow her to remeber all good and positive things between us. Let there be healing, communication and renoncilation between us. In Jesus name and blood I pray, amen.
Replies
Views
Dear Lord, I am so depressed. I want to feel close to you again, but I have not lost faith in You. I am still waiting to receive my visa so I can see my fiance once again whom I love very much and want to start a family with. I also really miss my beautiful cat, the loving companion You gave me...
Replies
Views
I, Nicole, humbly approach you with a heavy heart, seeking your guidance and assistance for my beloved fiancé, Jamar. He finds himself entangled in a probation violation issue stemming from unintentional loss of communication with his probation officer, compounded by unpaid restitution...
Replies
Views
Hi pls pray for my friendship with ashveer and I. Lord pls restore the communication.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom