Isaiah 42:8: I am the Lord, that is My name, And My glory I will not give to another…

Proverbs 22:4: By humility and the fear of the Lord are riches and honor and life.

Galatians 2:20:
I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

The closer we get to God the more of God we will experience. But there is a price we have to pay. And our "ego" can keep us from paying the price and experiencing more of God. Ego stands for Easing God Out. Ego is the Latin word for "I." We must die to "I." I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer "I" who live, but Christ who lives in me. The Ego seeks to profit. But what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his life/his God position? In Christ ego loses all power to boast because without God we can do nothing. And God will never share His glory with another.

Let Us Pray: Jesus You died so that I may have life, life abundantly. God I ask You in Jesus' name show me how, help me, make me die to self so that You can live and have life within me. God please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my entire family, and all those I love and care about. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.


When You Think Of Me, Please Pray For Me,
Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach


A good article to read: 9 Ways Christian Ego Prevents You From Experiencing God | ChurchPlants


 
Isaiah 42:8: I am the Lord, that is My name, And My glory I will not give to another…

Proverbs 22:4: By humility and the fear of the Lord are riches and honor and life.

Galatians 2:20:
I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

The closer we get to God the more of God we will experience. But there is a price we have to pay. And our "ego" can keep us from paying the price and experiencing more of God. Ego stands for Easing God Out. Ego is the Latin word for "I." We must die to "I." I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer "I" who live, but Christ who lives in me. The Ego seeks to profit. But what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his life/his God position? In Christ ego loses all power to boast because without God we can do nothing. And God will never share His glory with another.

Let Us Pray: Jesus You died so that I may have life, life abundantly. God I ask You in Jesus' name show me how, help me, make me die to self so that You can live and have life within me. God please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my entire family, and all those I love and care about. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

When You Think Of Me, Please Pray For Me,
Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach


A good article to read: 9 Ways Christian Ego Prevents You From Experiencing God | ChurchPlants


Not to me o Lord, but to You will be all the glory, all the honor and all the praise. If Jesus lives in our hearts then our egos are gone for good and Jesus lives in our hearts. Welcom Him, praise Him and adore Him. He loves you and cares for you and for me.
 
Not to me o Lord, but to You will be all the glory, all the honor and all the praise. If Jesus lives in our hearts then our egos are gone for good and Jesus lives in our hearts. Welcom Him, praise Him and adore Him. He loves you and cares for you and for me.
Thank You for sharing your heart.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Because everything comes from Him and exists by His power and is intended for His glory, God had already purposed to harden my hometown's heart. Yes, this is still my hometown; I can't change that. I did not choose her and, judging from her response to my assignment, she did not choose me...
Replies
0
Views
77
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 140:6 – “I say to the Lord, ‘You are my God.’ Hear, Lord, my cry for mercy.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Psalm 140:6, David makes a heartfelt declaration of faith. He proclaims, “You are my God,” which is more than just a...
Replies
11
Views
92
  • Article Article
The closer we get to God the more of God we will experience. But there is a price we have to pay. We have to die to self-daily. And our "ego" and pride can keep us from paying the price and experiencing more of God. Ego stands for Easing God Out. Ego is the Latin word for "I." We must die to...
Replies
5
Views
2K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,937
Messages
16,793,835
Members
649,508
Latest member
Eliysorinview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom