Our dog ### is very sick. He needs prayers ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Our dog ### is very sick. He needs prayers the next 24 - 48 hours please. He is like our son and we are devastated. Thank you for any prayers for ###'s recovery. God bless.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Psalm 116: 1 and 2; 'I love the Lord, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy. Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live.' I'll join in prayer about your dog ###. I know the Lord hears us.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for our dog ###. He is very ill with liver disease and only has a few weeks left of his life according to the Vets. But we believe that our God can intervene and heal and restore. So we are asking you as a community of prayer warriors to call upon the Lord for His healing. Thank you...
Replies
7
Views
369
My beautiful dog ### is very sick and we have been told it is time to put her to rest. My request is that before we must do so, she leaves on her own will, naturally and humanely and passes on from us. Please pray that my ### finds her way to doggy Heaven peacefully in her sleep, and is greeted...
Replies
4
Views
359
My girlfriend's dog is very sick with a digestive issue. It's Saturday and we can't find a vet to see him. We are very upset. Please pray for ###. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
502
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,664
Messages
16,779,158
Members
648,197
Latest member
Glmaroanar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom