Our celestial reward.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Let us not whine nor complain about anything before the Lord. Work harder and spend more time with the Lord in prayer. Whatever situation you or I may be in, it is Jesus will for us to through.

For those who overcome and are faithful to the end, a crown of life awaits in heaven. Blessed are those who persevers under trials... said James 1-12 Jesus Himself shall give us this crown that will stay with us forever.
Amen

This day shall come sooner or later, so everyone of us should be prepared and ready to see our reward coming from God. Do not be afraid, do not tremble, just look unto the Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith. Blessed be the name of the Lord now and forever more. Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
And then I heard a beautiful sound in heaven above, those who surround the table of the Lamb started to sing praises to God almighty. The tune came up from above the roof and there were millions of angels surrounding a crown of victory given to those who were faithful and true to God. The...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Glory, glory, hallelujah, His truth is marching on and on till the Lord call us home to His holy presence. One more time, keep telling the truth of Gods salvation to those who live in darkness. Jesus is coming soon and He will save those we have been praying for. Hear the voice of the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is really a great question of our existence on earth. Why we are here? Who sent us? What are we gona do? Where are we going to go? To be honest with you and for everyone who loves Jesus. Life without God is an empty pit and we will not be able to come out, unless we call on the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Surely the presence of the Lord is in this place, I can feel His mighty power and His grace, yes, His blessed grace. I can feel the brush of holy angels wings I see glory in every face... Surely the presence of the Lord is in this place. Omnipresence is a wonderful word. God is everywhere. We...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Zechariah 9–12 , Revelation 20 Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him. - James 1:12 Twelve-year-old Lee Adianez Rodriguez-Espada was worried...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom